SAROVA SALTLICK (1 NIGHT 2 DAYS)
• The wildlife i.e. African lion, Leopard, Tsavo Elephants etc.
• Panoramic views
• Unique game viewing experience
• Buffet meals
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU
Drinking water, National ID/Passport picnic items and packed snacks/lunch. Also useful are: binoculars, camera, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and swimming kits.
• Pick up at Huduma Center (GPO Mombasa) at 6AM.
• Depart Mombasa to Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge.
• Have lunch at Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge.
• After Lunch begin the game drive with a chance to spot; Elephant, Buffalo, Lions, Zebras, Gazelles and many other kinds of beautiful birds and animals.
• Dinner and overnight stay at Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge.
• Early morning game drive at 6AM-8AM.
• Breakfast at 8:30 AM.
• Game drive again after breakfast.
• Leave early before lunch.
• Have lunch in Voi.
• Depart to Mombasa and arrive late evening.
• Round trip transportation in a comfortable 8-seater safari tour van.
• All sanctuary fees.
• Full board accommodation at Sarova Salt Lick Lodge.
• Game drives.
• All statutory taxes.
• Drinking water.
• English speaking Tour Driver/Guide.
• Complimentary goodies from Swahili Eco Safaris.
• Lunch at Voi(Day 2).
• Items of personal nature.
• Tips for your driver guide.
• Drinks at the lodge.
RESIDENTS: KES 17,000 per person
NB: Rates are based on per person sharing per night..
Reservation Fee of KES 9,000 to confirm a booking and the balance is paid 14 days before the trip.
NB: Fares may vary depending on the number of people in your group and season of travel. Gratuities are not included.
We shall not be liable for any injury, damages, or loss that may arise during the trip.