TSAVO EAST (1 NIGHT 2 DAYS)
• The wildlife i.e. vast herds of Tsavo elephants, Rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, waterbucks, oryx, gerenuk and the prolific bird life features 500 recorded species.
• Panoramic views
• Unique game viewing experience
• Buffet meals
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU
National ID/Passport, drinking water, a few snacks, binoculars, camera, cap, sunscreen, sunglasses.
• Pick up at Huduma Center (GPO Mombasa) at 6AM
• Depart Mombasa to Tsavo East National Park via Bachuma Gate
• Start the game drive at Tsavo East National Park.with a chance to spot; Elephant, Buffalo, Lions, Cheetahs, Zebras, Gazelles and other kinds of wildlife
• Check in at Voi Safari Lodge
• Lunch at the lodge
• Evening Game Drive
• Dinner and overnight stay at Voi Safari Lodge
• Breakfast at 7AM-8AM.
• Morning Game Drive at 8:30 AM.
• Lunch at the Lodge
• Depart to Mombasa and arrive late evening.
• Round trip transportation in a comfortable 8-seater safari tour van.
• All park fees.
• Full board accommodation at Voi Safari Lodge.
• Game drives.
• Drinking water.
• English speaking Tour Driver/Guide.
• Complimentary goodie bag from Swahili Eco Safaris.
• Items of personal use.
• Tips for your driver guide.
• Drinks at the lodge.
RESIDENTS: KES 16,000 per person
Rates are based on per person sharing per night..
Reservation Fee of KES 10,000 to confirm a booking and the balance be paid 7 days before the trip.
NB: Fares may vary depending on the number of people in your group and season of travel. Gratuities are not included.
We shall not be liable for any injury, damages, or loss that may arise during the trip.